QUECTEL EC25 LTE
- LTE CAT 4 Max 150Mbps (DL) 50Mbps (UL).
- LTE category 4 module optimized for M2M and IoT applications.
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage.
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment.
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems.
ON-BOARD SENSOR KEY FEATURES
Outputs fused sensor data – Quaternion, Euler angles, Rotation vector, Linear acceleration, Gravity, Heading.
- 3 sensors in one device – triaxial 16bit gyroscope, triaxial 14bit accelerometer and full performance geomagnetic sensor.
- Intelligent power management – normal, low power and suspended modes.
Analog Device ADUX1020:
- Multifunction photometric sensor and signal conditioning.
- Fully integrated AFE, ADC, LED driver and timing core.
- Enables an ambient light rejection capability using both optical and analog filtering.
- Gesture recognition with 0.5cm to 15cm range
- Proximity sensing to 20cm.
- Gesture/proximity works under infrared (IR) transparent glass or other materials.
- Fully integrated miniature module: 940nm Laser VCSEL, VCSEL driver, ranging sensor with advanced embedded micro controller.
- Fast accurate distance ranging – Measures absolute range up to 2m, Reported range is independent of the target reflectance.
- Eye safe – Class 1 laser device.
Analog Device ADT7410:
- High performance temperature sensor.
- Temperature accuracy
+/-0.5C from -40C to +105C (2.7V to 3.6V)
+/-0.4C from -40C to +105C (3.0V)
- 16 bit temperature resolution.
- Fast first temperature conversion on power up of 6ms.
- Easy implementation- No temperature calibration/correction equired by user, No linearity correction required.